Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
amsama said
15-11-2013, 05:05 AM,
amsama said
    amsama kate korg sume layan papi... sakai..
15-11-2013, 06:23 AM,
RE: amsama said
(15-11-2013, 05:05 AM)SkyRoket Wrote: amsama kate korg sume layan papi... sakai..

klau layan pun , kenapa ? ada masalah kew ? btw bro , sakai tuh tak payah letak , tak manis nak pandang
Green ask Anthrax
Anthrax say Go Dai
Facepalm now my name Go Dai ~cr1
15-11-2013, 08:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 15-11-2013, 08:33 AM by AtommotA.)
(15-11-2013, 05:05 AM)SkyRoket Wrote: amsama kate korg sume layan papi... sakai..

kiteorang memang layan papi pon ~cr1 susahkan kau ke ~cr1 btw,perkataan SAKAI tu kan boleh tukar perkataan lain ? benda tu jarang bagi kiteorang ~cr1 lain la kau selalu dengar =.
PHP Code:
<?php
$linkWebsite 
"www.mratoms.com";
$tagline "We Got , We Share";
echo 
"Assalamualaikum , Saya Suka Berkongsi . Kerana Tagline Saya"$tagline;
echo
"<br>";
echo
"Rakan-rakan Semua . Marilah Lawat Laman Web Saya Di"$linkWebsite;
?>
15-11-2013, 04:48 PM,
apa masalahnya layan papi ?
perkataan sakai tu tolong buang pls Zzzz
[Image: banner.png]
15-11-2013, 05:08 PM,
What the farkk did you just farking say about me, you little brat? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the VAT69 and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Lahad Datu and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire RAMD. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fark out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my farking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, kid. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Malaysia and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re freakingng dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the KOMANDO69 and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your freaking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo :3 ;d
Revenge 101 :
Spoiler:

1.Pee in plate
2.Freeze the pee(in 1.)
3.Slide frozen 'pee disc' under the victim's door(room or house, any will do)
4.The pee disc will now melt.
5.???
6.Profit

Hmm
15-11-2013, 11:29 PM,
Wtf. we are all papian. Kakakakahhhh. So you're not one of us. Please suicide.
16-11-2013, 12:36 AM,
(15-11-2013, 05:08 PM)lamki Wrote: What the farkk did you just farking say about me, you little brat? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the VAT69 and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Lahad Datu and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire RAMD. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fark out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my farking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, kid. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Malaysia and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re freakingng dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the KOMANDO69 and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your freaking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo :3 ;d

karangan detected LOL
$GetCurrentSignature();

[Image: dcc46f8439.jpg]

$GetCurrentSignature();

Troll 2
16-11-2013, 09:29 AM,
ok bro you got mad LOL
PHP Code:
<?php
$linkWebsite 
"www.mratoms.com";
$tagline "We Got , We Share";
echo 
"Assalamualaikum , Saya Suka Berkongsi . Kerana Tagline Saya"$tagline;
echo
"<br>";
echo
"Rakan-rakan Semua . Marilah Lawat Laman Web Saya Di"$linkWebsite;
?>
16-11-2013, 02:47 PM,
U guys just got trolled by amsama n ts, dan lamki naise spam. Lulz
puas sudah menanam ubi, nenas juga dibeli orang, puas sudah aku berbakti, pengganas juga dipandang orang

Quote:A true warrior need blood on his sword; A true pirate never afraid to sail the red sea.
16-11-2013, 03:43 PM,
wat te hell is this?
[Image: mw63E.gif]
16-11-2013, 08:53 PM,
papi?? apakah itu tbdians sekalian?

sakai? Rage 2
Dunia Penuh "Pancut Raba" Fuck That Shit
16-11-2013, 09:45 PM,
Defuq is dis d0.ob